Halloween

This year, for Halloween we all had some cool costumes. Maria, Will, and Rosie came and trick-or-treated with us, then we just hung out at home while Josh went trick-or-treating with his friend, Brad. It was a very fun night!! :) Paul dressed up as Mario from those video games, and one of his friends from school was Luigi, so they went together! I drew a mustache on him using eyeliner, which is hard to tell in this picture. Here's Paul:


Bob dressed up as a rapper, called Eminem. He bleached his hair and put on temporary tattoos on his arms. He went all out, and looked awesome! Here he is:
I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, Rosie was an adorable teddy bear, Josh was the red power ranger, and Will was a dinosaur! Here's us:




Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy is an awesome blogger! thx for your hard work!
Carolyn said…
Oh, I wish I could have been there with you guys! All the costumes look great, and it sounds like you had a fun night.

Thanks, Amy, for putting up these pictures so I could see them!
Maria said…
It was so fun to hang out with you guys for Halloween! Do you have any candy left? We ate ours in about 2 days! Will would suck on a lollipop for a few minutes and then put it down somewhere. By the end of the day, we had lollipops scattered all around the house.
Amy said…
Oh, Maria, that must have been a mess! We don't have any left now. We ate ours pretty quick too. It was really fun hanging out with you guys too. I am so excited to see Twilight!!

I wish you could have been here too, Carolyn, but it sounds like you guys had fun too.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton