Amy's braces

On January 6th, I got braces from my orthodontist, Dr. Edwards. He said I will be wearing them for about 3 years. My teeth were very sore for the first few days, and all I could eat was stuff like yogurt, soup and other soft food. He tightens the wire on my braces every month, so I will expect to be sore for a couple days each month. This is a picture of me before I got my braces:


And this is a picture of me with my braces:




Comments

Maria said…
What a beautiful girl you are Amy! Good luck with Dr. Edwards!!
Anonymous said…
You're still as beautiful as ever! thanks for being our family blogger! you are simply awesome!
Carolyn said…
Amy, you look as cute as can be in your braces! And you do a great job updating the blog. I love it!
HebA said…
Do u know that In 25 days 1330 Palestinians killed by Israel including 437 children and 108 women, 5450 injured. http://justicenownetwork.blogspot.com
Amy said…
Thank you guys!! You are all very nice to me. :)
Amy said…
Who the heck is HebA?
Laura said…
babe, you are so gorgeous! don't be eating any popcorn, chips, nuts, gum....ha! that list on the fridge is ridiculous! i say, do what you want :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton