Basketball games

Dad bought Cowboy basketball season tickets, and we go to their games often. Dad and I went to a game Saturday at 4:00, and the Cowboys were playing CSU. It was a close game the whole time, but we won by about 4 points, I think. At halftime, we always go and buy a bag of Mini Donuts, which are small warm donuts coated in sugar. Yum. I was taking pictures at the game(obviously), and then halfway through the game, the guy who announces everything said "please don't take flash pictures." Oops!! At least by then I had gotten all the pictures I wanted. This is a picture of one of the players on the Cowboys team shooting free throws:


This is a picture of me and Dad eating the Mini Donuts:
The whole stadium was packed at the game and this is a picture of the student section. They all get really into the cheering, singing, and they all wear gold. There is a group of guys who don't wear shirts, and they paint their chests brown and gold. Here's the student section:
We had a blast at the game. Thanks, Dad!!




Comments

Maria said…
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I heard that announcement at the game and thought it was kind of random because I had never heard it before. Those donuts look yummy. Will and Rosie loved all the different mascots.
Carolyn said…
I think it's hilarious that you were taking pictures and then you heard that announcement. Oh well! :) Those donuts are so tasty...reading about them makes my mouth water!

I love the picture of you and Dad. It's so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton