An interview with Josh

Here is an interview we did with Josh after he competed in the National History Day contest --






Comments

Carolyn said…
First of all, I love the classy bowtie!! Looking sharp for the National History Day presentation. :) I laughed out loud at a few places. I loved the motion you did after saying that you're taller than Dad, and I also laughed when you talked about learning how to say, "I love China, I am not a spy!" in Chinese. I also laughed when mom's voice in the background reminded you that you weigh 160 and it's all muscle. ;) It's so cool that you're learning so many languages in your "spare" time! It's amazing to me. Good luck with all the AP Calc homework you have lately. We love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton