Father's Day

Sunday was Father's Day. I am so grateful for Dad and everything he does. Mom and I made him chocolate chip pancakes, we cut up some fresh fruit, and gave him a cup of juice. We wanted to show him how much we appreciate him. I am so thankful for fathers!

Comments

Carolyn said…
I am too! We have the greatest father! I'm glad you all had a good Father's Day.
Maria said…
Yay for Dad! Yay for Amy for making it a special day for Dad!
Bob Weatherford said…
Amy, this blog is amazing. I'm proud of you for making it.

Love,
Bob
Amy said…
Hey "Seeker" (Bob)

Are you still okay with doing a little paragraph or something about our family? For the "About Me" on the blog?

Thanks,
Amy
Maria said…
I love the new layout! I think it makes it easier to read. I'm excited for dinner tomorrow! TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Yellowstone & Teton

Trip to Washington DC, Frankfurt, and Switzerland