Fun at Maria and Clark's house

Mom has been teaching a class at the University on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4 o' clock to 7 o' clock. On Tuesdays, we kids go over to Maria and Clark's house, eat dinner with them and just hang out. It has been really fun, and I am really grateful to Maria for doing it for us. I got some cute pictures while at their house today, and Will, Josh, and I made a really cool fort out of blankets. This is a picture of our fort:

This is just a cute picture of me and Will:

This is an adorable picture of Will with Maria. I though Will's smile was really cute, as was Maria's of course:

Comments

Maria said…
I wouldn't trade these Tuesdays in for the world! Will's been begging me all day to make a fort "like Amy's fort".
Carolyn said…
Those pictures are so fun! I love forts - I can't wait until Lainey is a little more excited about them. :)

I'm glad you guys get to spend your Tuesdays together!
Anonymous said…
Amy and Maria--you guys are awesome! Maria, thanks so much for helping out. what fun! love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton