The last few weeks have been fun and busy!
I am just going to do a post about everything that has been going on for the last few weeks because we have done tons of fun things. First of all, for General Conference, Maria, Clark and their kids came over and so did Laura so we had a big family party. Rosie must have been tired, because she let me cuddle with her for a few minutes!! :) Here is a picture of me and her:
Here is a picture of Josh and Will sitting on the couch (on the weekend of General Conference) holding Josh's souvenirs from California:
Here's a picture of Laura and Rosie:
On Thursday last week, Mom, Josh and I left right after school to go to Bountiful, Utah for our Easter break. We stayed with our amazing grandparents and they took such great care of us. On Friday afternoon, we drove to Farmington to pick up Carolyn and Lainey from a baby shower. Kip joined us later that night and even later Friday night, our aunt Brenda, uncle Brent and their three boys, Cameron, Chace, and Ethan came up to stay with Grandma and Grandpa as well. We had a fun time together. We did things like shopping at D.I., shopping at a Japanese store, eating delicious food that Grandma cooked, playing, and chatting. Every morning, Grandpa would go outside and put up the American flag and Josh, Cameron and Chace helped him. Here's them putting up the flag:




Here is a picture of Josh and Will sitting on the couch (on the weekend of General Conference) holding Josh's souvenirs from California:
This is a picture of Josh sleeping in the car on the drive to Utah:
Here is Lainey with her Easter basket:
Here's Lainey giving Carolyn a huge hug:
Lainey wanted to get outside to play with Brenda and Brent's dog, Max:
Carolyn feeding Lainey spaghetti:
Over the last few days, we have gotten SO much snow and Josh has been enjoying it:
When we left Utah, Grandma sent home some sugar cookie dough and cream cheese frosting. Our family likes Spongebob Squarepants and I made this cookie to represent the starfish character, Patrick:
Grandma's cookie dough made so many cookies that I had to take a picture:


Grandma's cookie dough made so many cookies that I had to take a picture:
We have had a great few weeks.
Comments
I can't believe how many cookies you guys made - that's awesome! They sound delicious.