Mom's birthday

Mom is turning 48 this year on May 4. I know her birthday's not until tomorrow, but since we've already celebrated it, I'm publishing this post now. For her birthday, she asked us to come over and help her plant the 16 trees she bought in her yard. We shoveled rocks, picked up weeds, dug holes and put bricks down in her yard and hopefully the trees will grow well! We also ate pizzas from Papa Murphy's and Laura baked a cake. Then Mom opened her presents. It was a lot of fun and I hope Mom had a great birthday.

It's not a very good picture, but this is Mom blowing out her candles:


Here's Mom holding the present Josh got her, two cute bears from the new movie called Earth (I think):


Here's Mom opening one of her presents:
Happy birthday, Mom!!!!

Comments

Carolyn said…
Happy birthday, Mom! I really wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. I love you!