A Week In Utah

This past week (June 8-June 13) Dad, Josh and I drove to Utah with Caitee Cox because Caitee and I were going to EFY. EFY stands for Especially For Youth and it is a week long church camp where we stay in the BYU dorms. We go to things like firesides, morningsides, FHEs, service projects, devotionals, and so on. It was a lot of fun and a good experience. We ate in the Cannon Center and they had tons of food choices and it was delicious! While Caitee and I were gone, Josh and Dad did other stuff and spent some time with Carolyn, Kip, and our nieces/grandaughters Lainey and Evelyn. One time they went to a trout farm where they caught lots of trout and ate it for dinner. Josh caught the first trout and Lainey loved trying to touch them. She also loved to kick the bucket they were in to make them swim. She's so cute. They also flew a remote control airplane (which they crashed several times until it finally broke), went to Seven Peaks Water Park and they also went to the dinosaur museum. At the water park, Josh rode an extremely scary water slide that was about 100 feet tall! The whole trip was fantastic. Before and after Caitee and I went to EFY, we visited Carolyn and her family and Maria and her family. It was tons of fun.

Here's Dad holding Lainey at the trout farm:



Here's Carolyn, Kip, and Lainey fishing at the trout farm:




Here's Lainey holding herself up on those bars at the park (after EFY was over):

Here's Caitee and me (I'm holding Evelyn):
Here's Maria holding Rosie at their house when we visited them on our way home from EFY:


Here's Rosie swinging in Maria and Clark's backyard:

Here's Will swinging in their backyard:




It was a fantastic trip!


Comments

Carolyn said…
It was so good to see you guys! I'm glad you had fun at EFY, and I'm glad we were able to see you all while you were here! I love you!
Maria said…
I'm so glad you stopped by! Rosie looks great in that pic of us, don't know where I was looking though :) Did you know I used to work at the Cannon Center? I loved it! The food was so good!
Amy said…
You worked at the Cannon Center? That's cool! Did you cook? The food is absolutely delicious. I loved the food. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton