Catching up
I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to talk about a lot that has happened in the last few weeks. First, my mom graduated on December 4 and we're all really proud of her. Here's a picture of her in her gown:
The next day, December 5, Josh and I both had Christmas concerts at the art museum. Josh was performing for his school choir, and I was performing for the concert orchestra. Here's some pictures:
This past week, we all drove to Boise, Idaho to see Carolyn and her family and we stayed with our aunt Brenda and it was a lot of fun. I don't have my pictures uploaded so I'm not going to put any, but we all loved it.
We acted out the Christmas story on Christmas Eve and it was really fun.
Dad played King Harod in the play, and he randomly put my swimsuit on his head! It was really funny, so we took a picture.
Here's Bob's wise man pose :)
Here's Josh as Joseph, Mom as Mary, and my old Bitty Baby as Jesus.
Here's a pic of the Beam-O (and Paul) because it's hard to describe:
And lastly, Josh got this GIGANTIC lego set with pretty much all his money. Here's a pic of him holding it:
Overall, a great Christmas!!












Comments
I love all of you! Thanks for coming to see us.