American Idol Concert

On August 23, 2010, Laura and Amy drove to Englewood, CO (right by Denver) to go to the Live American Idol tour. The top ten finalists on the show get to go on a tour all summer long, so that was what we got to see. The concert was on the first day of school, so we left at about 4:00 pm. The concert was in the Comfort Dental Amphitheatre and started at 7:30. Luckily, the weather was really nice (the amphitheatre was outdoors), and there was a gorgeous moon out too. Our seats were in row DDD, which is the fourth row from the stage! We had a pretty awesome view.

Here's Laura and I waiting for the concert to start:

Here's the tenth place finalist on American Idol Season 9, Didi Benami (one of our favorites):
Here is the 8th place finalist, Katie Stevens. She sang a couple of songs that Laura and I liked. One of them was "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera and the other was "Here We Go Again" by Demi Lovato.
Here is the 7th place finalist, Tim Urban. He's a cute guy who a lot of girls liked on the show. During the concert, he sang "Better Days" by Coldplay.
This is the 6th place finalist, Siobhan Magnus, who was Josh's favorite on the show.
Here is my ABSOLUTE favorite, Aaron Kelly. :) I loved him so much on the show!! He is great.
And again....
This is the guy who won American Idol Season 9, Lee Dewyze (I skipped the 4th, 3rd and 2nd place finalists because I didn't love them very much and this post would be too long anyway).
Aaron Kelly came back out when the whole group performed together, and he was dressed up! Amy was loving it. :)
After the show was over, Laura and I went to a merchandise stand and I got an 11 by 14 inch poster of Aaron Kelly! All the sweatshirts and big posters they had were of the whole group, not just him, so I didn't get any of those. Here's a couple pictures of me next to my poster. :)

I tried to put in a video of Aaron Kelly singing, but it wasn't really working. Anyway, I had a great time and was grateful to Laura for going with me! It was really fun.

Comments

Carolyn said…
It sounds like it was SUCH a fun night. I love all the pictures...especially you by your poster. :) Looks like a match made in heaven, if you ask me!
Anonymous said…
syladorable! glad you liked it. the AK stuff reminds me of a young woman who thought she'd marry Bro Hansen of "Oom bopp" fame! :)
Rachelle Lenae said…
That trip sounds like it was fun! The two american idols I would love to see are Carrie Underwood and Daughtry!!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Yellowstone & Teton

Trip to Washington DC, Frankfurt, and Switzerland