Amy is off to BYU

Well, we are all sad today . . . and excited, too!  Today we leave for BYU with our beautiful Amy.


Comments

Bob Weatherford said…
I can't believe it! Only one more Weatherford child lives at home. Man, time sure flies! It sounds like Amy is already doing awesome at BYU, though. I don't have a single worry for her, either socially or academically. Rock on, Amy!
Carolyn said…
I can't believe it, either! Amy has grown up so fast and it's hard to believe she's starting at BYU. Like Bob said, I'm sure she'll do great. And Josh will do an awesome job holding down the fort at home! :) I miss you all!
Laura said…
We sure miss you, Amy, but we all love you and are excited for your time at BYU. Flirt it up, gorgeous ;) (Haha, and if Dad is reading this, keep on studying hard, my brilliant sis) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton