Europe trip

Rome




Sicily








Malta







Greece






We made friends from Brazil who helped us polish off the feta cheese and olives. :)

Croatia









Slovenia





Venice







All in all, it was an incredible trip. And 38th Anniversary celebration!

Comments

Laura said…
Wow - stunning pictures! Greece, especially (wowzah!) I love the picture of mom with the lego figure (?), haha what the?! And "game of cones" is funny, too. My favorite thing is definitely seeing your smiling face in front of the beautiful background. :D
Looks like a great trip!
Unknown said…
Like Laura said, these pictures are stunning! What an amazing trip. You both look wonderful and happy, which warms my heart. Thank you so much for sharing these! We love you both!
Unknown said…
That previous comment was Carolyn (by the way). Somehow I am signed in as Kip! :)
Maria said…
Beautiful post! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the European architecture! Thanks for sharing.