On January 6th, I got braces from my orthodontist, Dr. Edwards. He said I will be wearing them for about 3 years. My teeth were very sore for the first few days, and all I could eat was stuff like yogurt, soup and other soft food. He tightens the wire on my braces every month, so I will expect to be sore for a couple days each month. This is a picture of me before I got my braces: And this is a picture of me with my braces:
First we visited with the Holderness family. So fun! Yes, there may have been donuts and Italian food. Next we drove to Baltimore and saw Rob's wonderful apartment -- Next we drove to Christiansburg, Virginia, for a couple of days at Virginia Tech with Laura and Andrew -- Om our last day, we hiked to Cascade Fall. Beautiful!
Mom and I went up to the northwest corner of our beautiful state of Wyoming. First, we stopped overnight in Grand Teton Natl Park . it was a very short cabin (and an original settler's one) it was a little smoky. Next we drove to Mammoth Hot Springs in the NW corner of Yellowstone NP. we had a ton of elk right in front of our cabin! Buffalo everywhere in Lamar Valley, where a few of you went as 4th graders. The bull elk comes into town....ready to fight for his mating ritual Next we went on the BearTooth Highway, which reaches nearly 11, 000 feet and usually has mountain goats. Next we headed down to Old Faithful and the Geyser basin. it was truly amazing! one of our favorites--Sapphire pool! Some of you may remember Riverside Geyser Good Old Faithful....erupts every 90 minutes, but only lasts about 3-5 minutes a new find--Castle Geyser--it went off for 20-25 minutes! our cabin at Old Faithful Lodge Our last stop was in the Canyon and Falls area .... Overal...
Comments