Making curtains

At my mom's house, my room lets in a lot of light, so I can't sleep in too late because the sun wakes me up. So...we went shopping and got cute fabric to make curtains for my room!

Here's me, cutting fabric:


Here's Mom sewing the loops:

Here's the finished product, hung up in my room!

It was way fun and I love my curtains!

Comments

Carolyn said…
They're so cute! You guys did a wonderful job! I need to learn to make curtains. Once I get settled in Boston and know where I'll be living for three or four years, I'll recruit your help! :)
Maria said…
I love your curtains! You and Mom are so cute and talented. Did you have a pattern? I can't wait to see them in person in a few weeks!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton