Bear Lake Family Reunion

We had a wonderful family reunion in Bear Lake from June 27-30, 2017. This is all of us standing in front of the St. Charles chapel where Bishop Elijah Charles Keetch served for 12 years. 

We celebrated birthdays of Amy (July 7), Addy (July 7) and Lainey (June 22). We also played -- rhubarb, 20 questions, heads up, charades, and more.

We ordered the "Big Ephraim" pizza and demolished the whole thing.


We loved paddleboarding, and almost everyone was able to take a turn.

The days were warm and sunny. 


On the way to Bear Lake, we tried Maria's trampoline and we toured their beautifully renovated home. 

Everyone got to jet ski -- even Hannah wanted a short turn with Kip. This is Amy and Nathan; they rescued Paul and Carmella when their jet ski broke out in the middle of the lake. 

Right before we left, the four Weatherford boys went golfing in Laramie. Handsome! 

This is a great family picture at Keetch Kottage, taken after Amy and Nathan pushed the kids on the swing for an hour. 


Kip and Carolyn "relaxing" for a second between all the fun! 

Several granddaughters (Rosie, Evelyn, and Lainey) created enough fortune tellers out of origami to give away to 100 children. I brought them home for my primary children and the children loved them! 

Grandpa and Nora Bora enjoyed telling jokes!

Paul and Carmella celebrated one year of marriage right before we left for Bear Lake. Cool! 

Comments

Carolyn said…
We had such a blast, didn't we?! I know I did! These pictures just helped me relive those fun few days we had together at Bear Lake. Thank you, mom and dad, for such a fun trip! The memories I have are so precious to me.
Laura said…
Aaawww, I love this. I'm so glad we had this time together. Thanks for posting this, to remind us of all the great memories. We definitely missed Josh, though. Till next time, may we ALL be together. <3

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton