Fun at the pool

Every day this summer, we all go swimming together at Half Acre. We can buy passes to swim every day from 5:00 until 7:00 for a really cheap price, and it's a lot of fun!

This is a picture of Dad. On days when he doesn't go under water, and doesn't get his hair wet, he hates getting splashed! Of course we still like to splash him.

Paul likes doing handstands, torpedoes under water, and lots of other cool tricks! This is him doing a handstand:

This is Paul, Josh, and I mingling in the water:


Paul, Josh, and I love doing cannonballs into the water and making big splashes. This is a video of all three of us jumping off together:


Comments

Carolyn said…
I love the video! That looks amazingly fun. I love swimming, and I can't wait to go to the water park with you guys in a few days! And, of course, I really can't wait to see you on Friday!
Maria said…
These pictures make me laugh!! I love the one of Dad not wanting to get splashed and Paul's handstand. The video of you all doing cannon balls is awesome!
Amy said…
Thanks, we have a lot of fun in the pool together. I can't wait to see you too, Carolyn!! And, Maria, you guys are coming too right?
Maria said…
Yes, we're coming to Denver. We'll only be there Sun and Mon though because Clark has to work Tues.
Amy said…
Oh, well, at least you can come for a bit!!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton