I got tagged! :) :) Thanks, Maria!
1. What is his name? Larry Weatherford
2. Who eats more? I do. Especially, when I'm nursing. :) I can see this will be embarrassing. . .
3. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don't remember. We both felt it.
4. Who is taller? Definitely, Larry.
5. Who is smarter? Forgive me, I might be. :) There are so many different kinds of smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? Easy one, me again, the female. :)
7. Who does the laundry? We each do our own, and I do sheets, tableclothes, towels, etc.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Larry.
9. Who pays the bills? Larry.
10. Who cooks more? I do all the cooking. I love to cook. Sometimes the children make meals.
11. What meals do you cook together? He barbecues while I make the salads.
12. Who is more stubborn? Sorry again, but I win this one, too. :)
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I do because I am wrong quite often. :)
14. Who has more siblings? I have 5, and Larry has 2.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Larry wins this one! He wears the pants! I guess you could say I'm more into shoes. :) See my closet . . . .
16. What do you like to do together? Travel, explore, walk, eat, read the paper.
17. Who eats more sweets? I've changed Larry, so now he eats as many sweets as I do. We tie on this one.
18. Guilty pleasures? I go for a run while Larry takes a nap, and we are both very happy.
19. How did you meet? Larry had some guests from Colombia at church, and I volunteered to accompany one of them to Relief Society. She told me that I might just like Larry, and she was right!
20. Who asked who out first? Larry asked me, but I made it clear that I would like that.
21. Who kissed who first? I think we kissed together. :)
22. Who proposed? Larry proposed.
23. His best features? Larry is a great money manager. He listens to my stories. I still look at him and think, "Man, he is great looking!"
24. What is his greatest quality? And his most important quality -- that he loves me. :) What else could a girl ask for?
25. Tag? Not sure. I need help here. :)
2. Who eats more? I do. Especially, when I'm nursing. :) I can see this will be embarrassing. . .
3. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don't remember. We both felt it.
4. Who is taller? Definitely, Larry.
5. Who is smarter? Forgive me, I might be. :) There are so many different kinds of smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? Easy one, me again, the female. :)
7. Who does the laundry? We each do our own, and I do sheets, tableclothes, towels, etc.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Larry.
9. Who pays the bills? Larry.
10. Who cooks more? I do all the cooking. I love to cook. Sometimes the children make meals.
11. What meals do you cook together? He barbecues while I make the salads.
12. Who is more stubborn? Sorry again, but I win this one, too. :)
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I do because I am wrong quite often. :)
14. Who has more siblings? I have 5, and Larry has 2.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Larry wins this one! He wears the pants! I guess you could say I'm more into shoes. :) See my closet . . . .
16. What do you like to do together? Travel, explore, walk, eat, read the paper.
17. Who eats more sweets? I've changed Larry, so now he eats as many sweets as I do. We tie on this one.
18. Guilty pleasures? I go for a run while Larry takes a nap, and we are both very happy.
19. How did you meet? Larry had some guests from Colombia at church, and I volunteered to accompany one of them to Relief Society. She told me that I might just like Larry, and she was right!
20. Who asked who out first? Larry asked me, but I made it clear that I would like that.
21. Who kissed who first? I think we kissed together. :)
22. Who proposed? Larry proposed.
23. His best features? Larry is a great money manager. He listens to my stories. I still look at him and think, "Man, he is great looking!"
24. What is his greatest quality? And his most important quality -- that he loves me. :) What else could a girl ask for?
25. Tag? Not sure. I need help here. :)
Comments