Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts concert

I am so grateful for Maria, because she took me to Cheyenne Frontier Days to see my first concert ever, a Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts concert!! It was absolutely amazing, and Maria was so nice to me. I didn't take a camera, but Maria sent me these pictures. The concert was at 8:00, so we left at about 5:45. When we got there, we parked and took a bus to the stadium. There was a carnival, so we went on a ride together. It was the one that is kind of like an octopus. The seats spin while you are on like a leg thing, and that is rotating around too. It was kind of scary, but really fun! We were supposed to go to Portal 2 to give them our tickets and get into the concert, but we couldn't find it anywhere! Eventually, we found it, and got in line to find our spot for the concert. The concert was about 3 hours long, and our legs were very tired when it was over. After that, we drove to a gas station and got soda pop and candy for the ride home. When I got in my bed, I fell right asleep! I was tired, but I had an awesome time!!! Thanks for taking me, Maria!


This is a picture of the Rascal Flatts performing. They had this awesome screen behind them that had tons of cool designs and stuff. Also, at the end, there were cannons that shot out tons of white confetti bits. It was really cool:


This is a picture of Taylor Swift on those giant screens they have. The screens were really nice, because it was kind of hard to see and the performers always look really small anyway:


This is a picture of Taylor Swift on the stage. It was pretty cool, because she wore a sparkly dress and her guitar was sparkly too:

This is a picture of me and Maria at the concert:

This is a picture of me in front of the ride we went on together:

Comments

Maria said…
It was a blast! I'm so glad you could come with me. "Every day Rascal!!"
Amy said…
Ha ha, that was so funny when she said that! Man, they were really drunk and crazy. I had so much fun, though!!
Carolyn said…
You girls are so cute! I wish I could have been there with you; it sounds awesome (although tiring!).

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Yellowstone & Teton

Trip to Washington DC, Frankfurt, and Switzerland