Trip for a tree and Rosie's birthday party

On Saturday December 6th, our family, along with Maria and Clark's family went to go cut down some Christmas trees. We drove up to the Medicine Bow National Forest to get them. Clark is an expert at that, so he helped us, and brought his chainsaw. After we drove home, we celebrated Rosie's first birthday!!!! Maria made us delicious hot soup, hot cocoa, and banana cake with cream cheese frosting. It was delicious, and tons of fun. During the long drive, Will took a nap, and Rosie screamed. Afterwards, Will laughed his head off about everything. It was hilarious! This is an adorable picture of him laughing:



This is a picture of the Weatherford family tree on top of the Suburban:
There were lots of blown-up balloons at Maria and Clark's house for the party, and Rosie was very entertained. This is her playing with a balloon:



This is a picture of Rosie's beautifully decorated banana birthday cake:




This is me and Mom standing by the road, while Maria and her family were picking out their special spruce tree:



This is a creepy picture, ignore it:






This is a gorgeous picture I got while we were waiting for Maria, Clark, and Willie. I thought the clouds looked pretty neat:












Comments

Maria said…
I LOVE this post! Amy, you are so cute. It was great to be with you guys last weekend! I am getting so excited for Christmas. I'm making all sorts of plans for us to do (games, food, etc.) P.S. I like the "creepy" picture! :) Ha ha
Carolyn said…
I can't wait to see the trees in real life! It sounds like a really fun day. I'm glad Rosie's birthday celebration was so fun! We just have such a great family.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton