Amy's 15th birthday

This entry is a little bit late, but I turned 15 on July 7th. I took the drivers test, passed the first time, and got my permit. The person working there almost let me leave without taking the test, because he didn't realize I hadn't taken it yet. We had my birthday party on July 6th. Mom and I cooked hawaiian haystacks, rice, fruit salad and devil's food cupcakes. It was delicious. For presents I got lots of cute shirts and two skirts from Maurice's, homemade caramels from Maria, cute pictures drawn for me by Will and Rosie, a book called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer from Josh, and sweet letters/cards from everyone else. It was a wonderful birthday!


Here are some pictures:

Me holding Will and Rosie's gifts:
Here is me holding the red roses we got from Walmart in honor of my birthday:

Comments

Carolyn said…
Oh Amy, these are such wonderful pictures! It sounds like your birthday was awesome. I really wish we could have been there to give you a hug! You look beautiful. :)
Laura said…
HAPPY happy birthday again! i still want to see you drive...

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's braces

Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Yellowstone & Teton